Minecraft is an amazing strategic based game which is very popular among the gamers world wide. The game play is very immersive which can easily make you addicted. You have to register with your name to play this game. It is simple to register but gamers are facing some issue when they are going to change their username. Maximum are willing to change their Minecraft profile name but they get stuck in this process. The process to change Minecraft username is somewhat complicated. But here you will have the complete details about all steps that you need to follow if you like to change the username in Minecraft games.
Minecraft allows their user to change the username after an interval of 30 days. But if your account is old then you need to redirect your account to Mojang in order to have full features and advantage of changing Minecraft username.
- Here : Xbox 360 emulator for pc
How to Change Your Minecraft Username Step by Step Guide
- Login to the site of Mojang using your username and password. If you don’t possess an account on Mojang then click on the Register button.
- After login is successful you will be redirected to your account management page.
- In this page, you will get different names that have been registered to your Mojang account.
- There will be different username on where you need to select Minecraft.
- Search for your Minecraft username and password.
- You will get a change option after your username. Click on Change and then click on Next.
- On this page, you will find your username and under it, you will get a text box where you need to enter your new username.
- When you are satisfied with your username that you have entered click on the button Change Name.
- Once you have clicked on the Change name it will automatically start checking for the availability of the name that you have entered. This is because there are many users of Minecraft and your username can’t be similar to another user.
- You need to wait for few moments as it will take some time to effect. In Mojang, it will change immediately but it takes some time or might be hours to effect on the Minecraft server.
- Steps to change the username in Minecraft using Mojang are complete. Log out from the Mojang and then again sign in to see the changes.
In some cases, your new username might not get change immediately. If you are facing this problem then you need to contact the support team of Mojang. To contact click on this Link.
Today people are associated or using many online platforms for different use. So it is normal that you have forgotten some of them. If this happens to you on Mojang then You need to register again on Mojang with a new email address. Now contact to their support team and deliver details to get access to your previous account.
Minecraft is an addictive video game that compatible with the maximum platform. You will get more enjoyment if you play this game on a group locally or globally. One day this might happen you need to change the username of your Minecraft account. There might be various reasons but if you want to change you need to register on Mojang. After you have registered follow the above ways to change Minecraft Username.